Pelatihan Komputer & Internet

11 Oktober, 2009

Holy Qur'an Is My Name.

Holy Qur'an is my name.

I am a book in elegant prints.

To know my name here are some hints.

Rich in cover and nicely bound.

I found in every Muslims home.

But,

In hearts of muslims I am rerely found.

High on a shelf, I am kept.

Forgotten there, I am left.


Sometime they put me on dirty places to dispel ghost and jinn as they said.

And forgotten there, I am left too.

With respect I do get lots of kiss after reading.

But,

My main point is what they always miss.

Neglacting the message inside me.


At times I am used for phony swear.

My true use is very very rare.

A miracle I am that can change the world.

All one has to do is understand my word.

So you must read me, and learn me.

Look what I must told to you.

I have low.

I have wisdom.

I have treasure.

So much so there is no measure.

I'm your savior.

I'm your guide.

I'm from Allah the creator of universe.


I was taught by our prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H, and depended with tear and blood.

Right from wrong is my fame.

So, you must read my, learn me, and told everyone the content of me.

Because,

Holy qur'an is my name.




You might don't care about this
Send many jokes you want to.
But in the name of Allah, Qur'an i your testimony in last day.

Thanxs....!!

0 komentar:

Maulud Pemuda Menara Malaysia